A filter bag for wet filtering (i.e. filtration of liquids, from technical waters, chemicals to juices and wine) ensures stopping and loading of impurities on the inside of the bag. Therefore, when changing the filter bag, it is not necessary to clean the inside of the filter casing. Suitable for mounting in Gaf, Eaton… filter housing. We also offer a standard filter bags for Hendor filtering devices and Delphino cleaning systems.
Filter bags of different filter media and filtration ratings:
- single layer filter bags:
- plastic ring (»snap ring«), dimensions: Ø 180×800 mm, Ø 180×450 mm and Ø 106×360 mm
- stainless steel ring, dimensions: Ø 180×800 mm, Ø 180×450 mm and Ø 130×510 mm
- tie on, dimensions: Ø 200×580 mm
multilayer filter bags – absorption of oils and deep filtering:
- plastic ring (»snap ring«), dimensions: Ø 180×800 mm in Ø 180×450 mm.
We help you in selecting the appropriate filter bags and optimizing the existing filter system.